미국 미술대학 입시 - San Jose State University
San Jose State University
BS in Industrial Design, BFA in Graphic Design majors: Design Department; October 1, 2019 - April 1, 2020 application period, but March 1 priority deadline; has housing on campus; Requested Documents (Including Transcripts, Declaration of Finance, Bank Statement and Passport Copy)
* Earn the equivalent of a U.S. 3.0 grade point average (GPA) or an average of "B" grades: minimum requirement.
* If required, SJSU will convert your international GPA to a U.S. GPA in order to evaluate your application. Please note that due to impaction (popularity of some majors), some majors require higher GPAs than others.
* Successfully complete three years of college preparatory mathematics with a minimum grade of "C-" or better: minimum requirement.
* Submit official test scores from an approved English language proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS or PTE); TOEFL (internet-based test) minimum score: 61
* Tuition and fees $17,300; Room and board $16,442; Books and supplies $2,002; Estimated personal expenses $1,480; Transportation expenses $1,473; Estimated Total $38,697 (http://www.housing.sjsu.edu)
미술대학 입시 문의 방법
1-415-918-6018 (미국 - 김아름 상담교사) l 02-538-6018 (한국 - 임수경 상담교사)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
카카오톡 상담 : http://pf.kakao.com/_wGrYl 클릭